We are passionate about respiratory care and committed to our mission: To be the Community of Respiratory Excellence that leaders turn to and patients look to for professionalism, leadership, education and excellence in all that we do.
Our vision is to Transform the profession of Respiratory Care through a model of personal and professional excellence.
We are a Community Of Respiratory Excellence. We are C.O.R.E.
• Highly professional
• Technically competent
• Culturally competent
• Team player
• Positive attitude
• High degree of personal integrity
• Two year minimum of clinical experience required
• Appropriate licensure and certifications commensurate with practice
• Adult, Pediatric & Neonatal Intensive Care
• Pulmonary Function
• Pulmonary Rehab
• Long Term Care
• C.O.R.E. offers excellent pay and benefits (for full-time employees)
• C.O.R.E. strives to maintain a positive and progressive corporate culture
• Variety and change is key to our success, your experiences combined with experiences you have with us will propel your career into the future
• Current opportunities exist in Minnesota and/or Wisconsin (with appropriate licensure)
• We provide PRN and long-term staffing situations for the facilities with which we work.
Fill out our online application